High blood pressure (HBP) is a very grave situation which may be the indication of heart failure, coronary heart disease (also termed coronary artery disease), kidney failure, other health trouble and stroke.
“Blood pressure” is the strength of blood pressing beside the walls of the arteries since the heart forces blood. Blood pressure may harm the body in several ways in case the pressure goes up and continues high over time.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure:-
There seems to be no indications of high blood pressure and frequently it may be categorized “the silent killer.” Unless the blood pressure is measured, normally people suffering from high blood pressure failed to understand it.
In many cases people with distinctly high blood pressure may grow:
Habitually people do not look for medicinal attention till they have any indications starting from the organ injury due to ongoing high blood pressure. Generally the undernoted forms of organ injury are observed in continual high blood pressure:
- Heart collapse
- Stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Eye injury with progressive vision loss
- Kidney failure
- Outpouchings of the aorta, called aneurysms
- Heart attack
- Marginal arterial disease causing leg pain with walking (claudication)
Almost 1% of the people suffering from high blood pressure do not look for medicinal attention till the high blood pressure is very acute, a situation identified as malignant hypertension.
- Malignant hypertension needs emergency interference and lowering of blood pressure to avoid stroke or brain hemorrhage.
- Malignant hypertension may be linked with light-headedness, nausea, headache, vomiting, and stroke like indications.
- In case of malignant hypertension, the diastolic blood pressure (the lower number) repeatedly surpasses 140 mm Hg.