Due to overactive resistant reaction of the body against tissues and substances normally present in the body, autoimmune illness occurs. In fact it may be said that the body hurts its own cells.
This disease is limited to certain limbs (viz. in thyroiditis) or includes a specific tissue in various places (e.g. Good pasture’s illness which may involve the basement membrane in both the kidney and the lung). The resistant reaction is reduced due to the normal medication of autoimmune illness with immunosuppression medicine.
Symptoms of Autoimmune Disease:-
The indications of autoimmune disease may differ relying on the person’s resistant system over and above the illness. However the normal symptoms comprise of:
- Hair loss
- Leg cramps & muscle twitching
- Anxiety, depression or irritability
- High or low blood pressure
- Exhaustion & fatigue
- Infertility or low sex drive (reduced libido)
- Weight Changes
- Extreme sensitivity to cold in the feet and hand
- High Body Temperature and Elevated fever
- Gastrointestinal or Digestive problems
- Weakness and stiffness in Joints and Muscles
- Hormone fluctuation which worsen menstrual cycles
- Blood sugar changes
Enlargement in the size of a tissue or limb or the damage of a tissue or organ can result, relying on the kind of autoimmune disease.
Causes of Autoimmune Disease:-
The correct reason which activates the beginning of an autoimmune disease has not been convincingly recognized so far. These illnesses take place when the body hits its own tissues, hence the operation of that practice of the body disturbs.
There are various primary aspects which may add to the improvement of autoimmune diseases.
Contributing Causes of Autoimmune Disease:-
- Heredity or genetics
- Anxiety and stress
- Environmental toxins