There are various kinds of anxiety disorders which consist of obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and specific phobias.
It is a general human feeling which everybody faces now and then. Due to anxiety or nervousness many people experienced difficulty at work, before taking a test or making a vital choice. However, Anxiety disorders are quite separate. It may be the reason for such agony which disturbs a person’s capability to run a regular life.
An anxiety disorder is a severe psychological disease. People with anxiety disorders, panic and agony are irresistible and endless, and can be crippling.
Symptoms of an Anxiety Disorder:-
Symptoms differ relying on the form of anxiety disorder but common symptoms comprise of:
- Shortness of breath
- Uncontrollable, obsessive thoughts
- Dry mouth
- Repeated thoughts or flashbacks of traumatic experiences
- Problems sleeping
- Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Ritualistic behaviours, such as repeated hand washing
- An inability to be still and calm
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension
Types of Anxiety Disorders:-
There are many predictable types of anxiety disorders, such as:
- Panic disorder: – People with this situation have opinion of fear which hit continually and unexpectedly without caution. Other indications of a panic attack comprises of palpitations (irregular heartbeats), sweating, a feeling of choking and chest pain which may make the person suspect that he or she is suffering from heart attack or “going crazy.”
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD):- People with OCD are afflicted by continuous feelings or doubts that compel them to carry out certain routines or habits. The alarming judgments are called manias and the habits are called compulsions. Such as an irrational person worries about germs and continuously cleans his or her hands.